kidney

lister

Dislikes
people with no sense of humor rude people (being 50 lol)
i have an appointment booked withmy gp on tuesday next week for my left arm long story but basically aches in muscles when i use it and seems weaker but have been diagnosed with diabetic kidney disease and leaking proteins into my urine and am on ramipril but recently been getting bad pains in the right kidney area recently being the past few months on and off and tonight am now getting shooting pains in the same place i think i should tell them about this when i go :(

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
lister said:
i have an appointment booked withmy gp on tuesday next week for my left arm long story but basically aches in muscles when i use it and seems weaker but have been diagnosed with diabetic kidney disease and leaking proteins into my urine and am on ramipril but recently been getting bad pains in the right kidney area recently being the past few months on and off and tonight am now getting shooting pains in the same place i think i should tell them about this when i go :(

Hi lister I also take Ramipril for my kidneys and it seems to be working for me, thankfully. Your pains definately need to be looked into. I hope the appointment goes well. Please let us know how you get on. Take care RRB

lister

Dislikes
people with no sense of humor rude people (being 50 lol)
thanks RRB,
it will probably go by tomorrow but will mention it to them