Kids do the funniest things!

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Hi folks,
just had to share this with you all, though funny, i do know there was potential danger, but hey thats why us mums have built in radar in our sleep.
So here goes, my son Andrew (10yrs old,T1) wakes in the night and enters my room, i'm instantly awake and ask whats wrong, do you feel low, He replys toilet, wasn't sure if i'd heard him correctly so watched him walk around my bed heading for the wardrobe. I asked him again where are you going?, he replies bathroom. So i jumps out of bed takes him to the toilet and did his bs, a staggering 31.5 (he'd drank wrong apple juice) though bs this morning 8.1 so not too bad.
If i hadn't woke i seriously think my wardrobe would have been saturated this morning! :lol: He has no recollection of waking in the night and i really do think he was sleep walking, plus with sugars that high anything is possible.
oh for the joys of parenthood
Suzi x

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
suzi said:
Hi folks,
If i hadn't woke i seriously think my wardrobe would have been saturated this morning! He has no recollection of waking in the night and i really do think he was sleep walking, plus with sugars that high anything is possible.
oh for the joys of parenthood
Suzi xsuzi

I can really relate to that wardrobe thing - somewhere in my dim and distant past !
:?
Ken
:lol: