Kitchens For Sale Manchester

Cobra3164

Dislikes
Diabetes
Admin I believe this is a misuse of the forum, this is a place for diabetics to chat not an advertisment area.

REMOVE PLS

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Cobra,
the Admin/Mod staff are usually very prompt& efficient in mopping up this "Fly Posting" in fact they had alredy dealt within 18min of your post. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks again Guys/Gals :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Cobra3164 said:
Admin I believe this is a misuse of the forum, this is a place for diabetics to chat not an advertisment area.

REMOVE PLS
Cobra.

Any adverts or sales etc... please just use the report function key to report these in ...
The report function key is situated - on the top right hand side of all the posts .
It will get our mods/admin team attention and we will remove these if appropiate to do so :thumbup:

Anna.

Paul_c

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
it works... the spammage in this forum is actually quite low considering the levels I've seen in some others...

the alternative is to hold the first so many posts of a new member in moderator approval... believe me, what happens in here is far better than having a new member having to have every single post approved for the first few posts... some new members are in trouble and can't wait for their posts to be approved... they need help now...