Lesson filling the washing machine

Janieb

Dislikes
People who think that all diabetics are lazy - think some education is in order :0)
Hey all i have a hell of a bruise on my forehead.

We've recently removed the banister on the stairs due to decorating and put it in the backroom on top of the dryer which is on top of the washing machine.

i loaded the machine yesterday and looked up to see the banister coming towards me , tried to move out of the way but it landed square on my forehead.
It ended up leaving me with a bruise/cut and stars .

Lesson to learn here is when filling the washing machine and putting on the dryer make sure that all heavy objects that could fall on you are removed before filling.

Heads still banging today.

:lol:

zanMig

I think that you’re right for that sequence. We need to make sure that it was safe and can give productivity while using the machine. This might be the fact that can observe some various actions into the reaction.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
don't have that problem here either... bungalows do not have a stair case :lol:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
and we don't have a drier... :)

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
daisy1 said:
and we don't have a drier... :)

just condensation then? :lol:

I dry most of mine in the garage (its a long one) with a fan blowing during wet or very cold weather.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Washing machine's in the boiler room and it dries very well in there. No condensation.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
daisy1 said:
Washing machine's in the boiler room and it dries very well in there. No condensation.

Ah-ha .. boiler prolly draws it all up thye flue.

Jim H

We have not used Tumble drier for 20 years or so. We find the washing line sufficient in summer. The rest of the year we put them in our boiler room. Our old boiler used to give out enough heat in there to dry the clothes. However a few years ago we got a new one and it is so efficient that it does not heat that small room. We use a de-humidifier to dry the clothes. This obviously prevents condensation forming in that room.

Anyway, Ouch! I hope your headache, bruise/bump gets better soon. :)

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
My drier is also above the washer, in the utility. My great worry is that I might bang my head on the drier door when standing up from filling or emptying the washer. Have avoided it so far
Hana