Loads of baking to do........

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
I'm so excited, just recieved my delivery from lowcarbmegastore. I've got 6 different flavoured syrups and some eyrithritol so I can do loads of baking and make some ice cream!!!! I can't wait to make banana ice cream and maybe banana flavoured choc brownies.

Simple things eh!!!!!

The syrup flavours I got are;

Banana,
Gingerbread,
Vanilla,
Caramel,
Chocolate,
Cookie Dough.

Yummmmmmmm, I'm drooling imagining everything I can make.......

Reactions: 5 people

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
You can do the washing up if you like? :)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
"cough" sorry I'm busy tonight i just remembered, i could maybe make it early but id have to leave just before then end I'm afraid

oh yes and i am allergic to washing up liquid

dam genetics

washing up liquid, hoover dust, grass pollen, bed mite dust, heat rash from irons, something in the car shampoo, its a nightmare, a messy house makes me claustrophobic and a messy garden makes me agoraphobic

but if i sit quietly and watch tv my allergies seem to settle

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 people

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
Well banana ice cream is made and yummy, next I think is peanut butter brownies. Not sure what else to make. Might try caramel ice cream and cookie dough ice cream by the end of next week. But what cake to make? Might try a choc cake (coconut flour) with caramel flavoured butter cream.

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
Sounds good Andy, will try those instead of the peanut butter cookies, haven't got enough eggs for that, will have to make that later in the week.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i love peanut butter but never enjoyed it in the cookies for some reason, it was something to do with the p-butter being cooked, it always tastes a bit burnt to me, or maybe im just burning it lol

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
Andy have you tried melting peanut butter with butter and chocolate then pour into silicone ice cube moulds put in the fridge till solid. Yummy when you need a little extra fat.

google fat bomb

Chrissie41

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am new to low carb diets, trying to be good but do occasionally long for something sweet after a meal.

I have been reading about low carb icecream but don't have an icecream maker at the moment, I am wondering if I could make a dessert from silken tofu and top with no calorie syrup. I looked up. The Monim website but their recipes seem to be for coffee and other drinks.

I am also new to tofu but made a good avocado dip yesterday.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
well I tried the cake receipe @Andy12345 and I wasn't impressed. I've got cupcakes with an eggy bottom and solid top. I'll have to dig out a recipe I used before which worked nicely. I'm getting some eggs today so peanut butter brownies tonight. and maybe some cookie dough ice cream if i can get some more tubs to put it in.

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yeah my coconut cakes were a disaster too. The lemon almond ones are ok though but very dense.

Once I perfect the ingredients, I'll post a recipe x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Shiramcurr

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
New to low carb diet stuff. But interested. where can I find some easy recipes. Please