1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Lonjevity low carb/high fibre/high protein flour

Discussion in 'Food, Nutrition and Recipes' started by Ricky, Aug 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ricky

Ricky Prediabetes · Well-Known Member

Is anyone using Lonjevity flour to make bread with. How are you getting on with it and how do you find it?

https://www.lonjevity-foods.com/product-page/fiberflour

I made up my first batch of 9 rolls with 500g of this very expensive flour. Yes it worked to make the rolls and they look OK. I had a slice from one of the rolls - I found it very bland and I obviously need to add more salt that was suggested. That one small slice from a roll lay heavy on my stomach. Hopefully this won't last.

Look forward to your comments.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook