Looking for happy endings

saretta

Hi Ladies,
I'm 22 weeks and today I had the worst hypo I've ever experienced, I didn't pass out but was very close. I'm als going through an incredibly stressful patch due to my husband's job and us relocating overseas and all I keep thinking is that this stress is harming the baby. I had a scan 3 days ago and she seems to be fine, and growing normally, but my nerves are shattered and any little thing keeps throwing me off balance. I really would appreciate anybody who went through hypos and/or stressful times during pregnancy and had a healthy baby and has a story to share. I just need some inspirational stories so I can tell myself things will be fine. Thank you.

frowl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm 29 weeks pregnant and type 1. We have recently moved house and found this very stressful, making me worry about baby. But all is fine. Just try and not think about things too much and have a bit of quiet/relaxation time now and then. I always read a book or did cross stitch that helped stop the worry/stress. Thanks

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

frowl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Forgot to say, I've had several hypos so far. I've found waking up during the night to check it helps and just checking every hour or so. I usually have warning signs before hypo don't know if you do?

aditi

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ladies this is so bloody tough! Sorry if I am putting you off but I am in one of those phases and need a dose is inspiration. I am in week 27, a type 1 diabetic on the pump.

My sugars soar every other day even when I keep my meals constant.. I am just waiting to get to 36 weeks! Lord make it faster please! Just saw a post lunch high.. Wasn't a drastic high but it just puts me off so much! I worry a lot!

aditi

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello everybody!

Had a baby girl end of last month! Can't be more thankful to god ! Baby weight was fine.. It had been some journey through all those hypo s and hypers! It's all turned out beautifully now!

Now wondering whether nursing during a high blood sugar is an issue !