Lost 14lbs After 3 Weeks On Lchf/ketogenic - Thank You!

pdmjoker

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi! I wanted to announce my progress so far AND express my gratitude to all those on the Low Carb Diet Forum who have answered my questions and assisted me. The recipe I found for almond flour/psyllium husk powder mug-bread is essential and I became introduced to and convinced about the value of LCHF on this site.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! :happy:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hi! I wanted to announce my progress so far AND express my gratitude to all those on the Low Carb Diet Forum who have answered my questions and assisted me. The recipe I found for almond flour/psyllium husk powder mug-bread is essential and I became introduced to and convinced about the value of LCHF on this site.

Have you further to lose or are you happy where you are?

Reactions: pdmjoker and Freema

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Well done losing all that weight , how low are you in carb level ?

Reactions: pdmjoker

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@pdmjoker well done give yourself a big pat on the back. If you stay below 20g and keep bgs low weight loss should carry on just maybe not as rapidly! As I went down my body would find a new set point for a time and then often I’d change things around and persuade it to go down again. I did a mix of lCHF and intermittently fasting in different variations but never going above 20g of carb per day. You’re doing great keep going with what works for you well done

Reactions: pdmjoker and Prem51

rab5

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My Diabetic nurse

Well done you!!!!!!

Reactions: pdmjoker

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fantastic results @pdmjoker what you are doing is working at the moment so just carry on and do some changes if needed later on. I was on 15 - 20g carbs a day then dropped to 5g to boost my weight loss. Keep us posted on your results :)

Reactions: Prem51