Low Carb Snacks

mortiferum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
1 week into my 2 week holidays back home in the UK. Having fun browsing the supermarkets / shops for various low carb snacks. Just thought I'd share a photo of the 'snacks' sitting in my kitchen cupboard.

Thought it would be fun to see photos of your low carb snacks in your cupboards

photo(4).JPG

lizdeluz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wow, I didn't know Lindt did 99%! I often get 90% or 85%. How do you get on with the 99?

What's that in the bottom left corner from the Dominican Republic?

mortiferum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Haven't tried the 99% yet - saw it today in Waitrose - thought I'd give it a try - back of packaging indicates 8g of carb per 100g.

'Dominican Republic' is the name of a 100% chocolate from Hotel Chocolat - expensive posh treat chocolate 35g for ~ £3.50 ish.

modesty007

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
I woudl skip the Mr Pork - to much additives but take a look in Waitrose and go for "awfully posh" cracklings, just pork and salt.

Reactions: 2 people
A

Avocado Sevenfold

Nice collection.

I don't have a tidy cupboard of snacks :bag: just a poly bag of nuts and 85% chocolate. Other snacks are cheese, berries and vegi jelly in the fridge and low carb muffins, nut balls and more berries in the freezer.

Sancho panza

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There's a bar of 85% dark chocolate but my favourite thing at the moment is a bag of wasabi peanuts mixed with a bag of chilli peanuts and a bag of cashews very moreish .
I thought about mixing some pistachios in but being a tight fisted Yorkshireman I object to paying for the shells.