Low Carb Treats

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
I found these in Aldi. 2.3 carbs in each one....so I bought two boxes, for those moments when a few walnut halves just won't do! Lol

aqualung

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Re: Low Carb Treats

oh I shall be looking out for those when I do my shop this week. thank you!

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)

Squire Fulwood said:
Beachbag said:
I found these in Aldi. 2.3 carbs in each one....so I bought two boxes,

Why stop at two boxes?[/quote

:) Coz I have no will power and will eat the lot!! ;)

Aqualung, you're welcome :). Post if you find anything else :)

K

Kat100

Are these lovely treats any good for a type 2 , I know to look for a third sugar in 100g carb per biscuit, it's a digestive at the moment :( thank you for you help Kat x

aqualung

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Kat100 said:
Are these lovely treats any good for a type 2 , I know to look for a third sugar in 100g carb per biscuit, it's a digestive at the moment :( thank you for you help Kat x

I didn't think about sugar! I haven't had sugar for so long and am fixated on carbs at the moment!

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)

Kat100 said:

Hi kat100
I'm type2 but insulin dep. On the box it says per florentine.... 34kcals, protein 0.5g, carb 2.3g of which sugars 2.3g, fat 2.4g of which saturated 0.9, fibre 0.5g, sodium 0.01g. No more info available. Have to go now. Dinner with friends. Must not forget to take insulin with me. Have a good evening ;) x

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Great find! Sainsbury's sell dark chocolate orange buttons, around 15g per pack (can't remember the exact amount). They're completely delicious, but I don't live near a sainsbury's any more.