Maculopathy

chalky

Hey
Ive was diagnosed last year with early maculopathy, and so far touch wood ive not needed treatment.
Ive improved my diet, although its not perfect its alot better than it was afew years ago.
Now what i was wondering is if using things like maximuscle promax diet and thermobol tablets (contains high caffene) would have any effect on the eyes? and if its safe to use for type one diabetics. Ive started using the promax diet and it seems to have helped control my afternoon blood sugar which is great.
I get paranoid with the eyes, as anyone knows that its actually quite scary and very often plays on my mind, im quite active go gym 5 times a week play 5 aside football so its not like im not active. and my ab1c was 6.4 last time.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
You are pretty active and that HbA1c isn't bad, but you should be able to get it down further. Aim for the 5s and even the 4s. It's still higher than would be likely to help the eye problem.
I don't know these producs you mention, but the VERY BEST thing for Control and well being is low BGs in the non-diabetic range and I'm convinced that cutting carbs is the most straightforward way of achieving them.