Man flu!!!!

rden66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Now you know what we men have to go through when we get "manflu".........feel sorry for us.......

Diagnosed 11/09/13 hba1c 76
16/12/13 hba1c 46

Reactions: 2 people

Blondie153

We feel really sorry for you!!! I feel really sorry for you when I do all the cooking/cleaning/clothes washing/food shopping/childminding/full time work and having to look fabulous at all times!!!!!!!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Childbirth? Pfffft I hope he will be ok, he's an inspiration to men everywhere, it clearly wasn't easy talking about it, a real trooper

rden66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We feel really sorry for you!!! I feel really sorry for you when I do all the cooking/cleaning/clothes washing/food shopping/childminding/full time work and having to look fabulous at all times!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha, you womenfolk have it sooo hard, but your lucky you can't catch 'manflu'. You wouldn't even have the strength to change the tv channel. Its true.....................

16/12/13 hba1c 46

Blondie153

Rden66 are you related to my husband you sound very like him!!!! Here's the absolute irony my husband had just walked in and said he thinks he doesn't feel well and may have he beginnings of flu!!! Do you think God is punishing me for mocking????? He feels he may get better if he lies on the sofa with the controls in his hand! Do you think he will live?

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Trust me wheeler dealers will help no end

Type 2 diagnosed 24/01/2013.
Novomix 30, Victoza, metformin 2000mg sr (but not taking them as they play havoc with my insides,

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Lol after all it is man flu

Type 2 diagnosed 24/01/2013.
Novomix 30, Victoza, metformin 2000mg sr (but not taking them as they play havoc with my insides,

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Do you know I have never had man flu. I feel like I am missing out...

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people

It could be worse, you could be sitting at home watching City beat United in the Manchester derby :(

rden66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Rden66 are you related to my husband you sound very like him!!!! Here's the absolute irony my husband had just walked in and said he thinks he doesn't feel well and may have he beginnings of flu!!! Do you think God is punishing me for mocking????? He feels he may get better if he lies on the sofa with the controls in his hand! Do you think he will live?

As Dolly said, stand by your man.
Keep him well hydrated ,be prepared for any emergency .Dropping of remote and baterries falling out is one that should be carefully handled to reduce trauma...

16/12/13 hba1c 46