maybe it's just normal ! for me?

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Hi folks
i'm type 2 and have been testing 4 times/day since i was diagnosed on 10th Jan 2011. Having tested this often i have posted several times @ about this time on an evening with the same old problem (Ihave just done my late test and here we go again 3.7 I have had this happen to my levels on the majority of my recent tests. I don't feel any different and not worried but i understand on the forum this is not good .Any ideas to i'm type 2 and confused (AGAIN .COM2) :lol:

zhaith

as a type 2 myself i'd worry i had my 1st hypo yesterday since going on januvia about 6 weeks ago it was my own fault in that i left eating lunch till it was too late, happeded in the middle of nowhere but fortuantely i always keep some glucose tablets with me but needless to say i'm in no hurry of a repeat.

To me it sounds as if you are maybe a little over medicated if this is a regular occurence, i'm not sure what diet you eat but obviously your diet will affect your levels, Personally i'd be discussing this with my doctor. Is this only on your final reading before bed or do you get this low at other times of the day? Do you goto the gym in the evening or something similar that could be dropping your levels or have you lost any weight since diagnosis?

More questions than answeres tbh at this point i'm afraid.

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Hi Zaithe
I have lost weight. However i can't go to the gym as i am in a wheel chair ,But my waste size has reduced from 38 -34 the scales arent showing it . I have had a call of my DN saying she is gonna cut the glic and introduce metformin in 2 weeks .Thankyou for your kind reply. I will post again when this happens . :D
JF