1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Meditronic Paradigm Veo Mini Med Accessories

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by Jo4, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Jo4

Jo4 Type 1 · Member

Where can I purchase accessories for my Meditronic Paradigm Veo Mini Med? I am particularly interested in what accessories others wear when wearing summer clothes - dresses etc. so that the pump isn't obvious.

2. Lucypieee

Lucypieee · Well-Known Member

There are various accessories that you can order over the phone to Medtronic on their website.
    For dresses etc. they sell a pump holder that goes on your leg.

Sent from Diabetes.co.uk Forum App

3. Gizmo123

Gizmo123 · Member

I hook mine in the centre of my bra or under my armpit in my bra. Feels weird and u look a bit odd rummaging around in your bra to bolus but much better than having to lift a dress up to get it off ur undies :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

4. Jo4

Jo4 Type 1 · Member

Thanks for the responses! :thumbup:

5. LizLola

LizLola Type 1 · Well-Known Member

In your bra isn't such a good idea as compressing delicate breast tissue can cause cancer in the long term. Some people have tissue round the sides as well. I use a soft pump holder from AccuChek which hooks over the centre of your bra and hangs below, it doesn't show and it is very comfortable, and fits a Veo.

The problem is you have to unhook it from above and get it out to adjust... or below if you have a top, not a dress on, that's better!

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook