1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Medtronic Reservoir Lubrication

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by Gpad, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Gpad

Gpad · Member

Hi all,

I'm finding my past few reservoirs have been absolutely drenched in lubricant, I've never noticed a lot of lubricant in the reservoirs before, but my latest batch have most definitely got a hell of a lot of lubricant in them. I take it this isn't a manufacturing issue and it's now just the way it is? There's so much of it that it must mix with the insulin, a bit freaked out that this stuff is being injected in to me! Anyone else notice this? I use the 3ml reservoir.

2. Sweetheart66

Sweetheart66 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

No I haven't seen this with my reservoirs. I would contact customer helpline or email them.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook