Metformin and help for gas and bloating! It's great!

Willow

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Anger, Illness, not being able to go to the gym, urine infections,war, narrow mindedness. Aspartame, pollution, GMO ,
Hi

I just wanted to let you know after 6 years on Metformin and having terrible bloating.. it's all over!
BECAUSE: I was told by someone to take enzymes once a day. I thought about it and decided to try it... and *IT WORKS*!! I'm not advertisng anything nor selling anything nor recommending any brand.... but seriously give it a try if you have this problem. Research in Sweden with Metformin has found that it protecets against Cancer. They are even trying it now on Cancer patients since it has been found to regress tumours. This is why I don't want to stop my metformin unless I have to.

Also.. people need to realise that Metformin users MUST MUST MUST drink water and not get dehydrated. You will get many very bad feelings if you do.. and it's dangerous.

Also Metformin does NOT go well with booze. It's better to live without it..in my opinion..
But seriously... try the enzymes... what can you loose?! It works great for me :D

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Willow,
which enzymes,how much, when?
Your info is eagerly awaited.

Willow

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Anger, Illness, not being able to go to the gym, urine infections,war, narrow mindedness. Aspartame, pollution, GMO ,
I bought some enzymes by going to a health store and asking which types they have. For me I used Solgar Vegan because that's what I wanted.. even though I'm not vegan. Where are live they are a bit pricey.. (Sweden) but I know you can buy them much cheaper. Choose a brand and try them out.. the Solgar suited me.. but it all depends on your budget..for me it was only one tablet a day..so not too bad really.

They are simple enzymes..from different foods etc..
I even feel slimmer..I had a HUGE belly. Mine have mint in as well and no sugar.. so have an added effect of calming the stomach and gut.

I also have IBS Irretable Bowel so for me this is a REAL find!

I hope it works for you also!

Good Luck!