Metformin is doing its job

SouthernGeneral6512

Switherning whether or not to post this but I have had a bit of a blow out sugary foodwise today because it's my birthday and it seems that my BS hasn't been too bad (well, under 10). TBH it wasn't only because it's my birthday but because I've been freeling really unwell and tired recently and thought I would go back to old ways for a few hours and see the effect it had. All I can say is what a difference! When I was using my computer every little scarp of knowledge I needed was waiting for use and I rushed through the tasks in contrast to recently when it's been dead slow and stop.

I also have to say it confirmed that I really do have a thing about "soft drinks" because as soon as I took the first mouthful I just felt totally different and can now see why I didn't give them up all those years they were destroying my health and future. Anyway, my little walk down memory lane is over but it was nice to feel on the ball again and equally as nice to get some insight into my soda problem. It really does feel crazy to type that because unlike booze or illegal drugs we give this stuff to kids but obviously for some people it just pushes all the buttons :sick: