Motorsport Participants

Muttley61

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
B/S. Lies. Sensationalism. Smugness. Not enough money. Anyone who makes being a diabetic HARDER!
:D Hi Everyone,
After writing late last year(16th November 2008) about my own motorsport experiences I cannot believe that there are no other motorsport participants who know of or contribute to this forum.
As I explained before I am type 1 diabetic and have been for over 50 of my 53 years.
I am pretty sure that I've heard of other people who were already racing becoming diabetic and to continue their sport have had to pass suitable tests?
Who are they and where are they?
What about more competitors who are diabetic but now want to race?
I too have all the concerns about my diabetes as everyone else but all the time I can take part in motorsport I will!
I hope 2009 will be a more competative year for me as I really need to strech-my-legs in my race car.
Please contact me if you have any views on this topic.
Cheers,
Brian Webb.
PS. Can anyone help me load-up a picture?

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Go to post a reply,scroll down to bottom you will see ' Upload Attachment' browse your computer and upload then click,'place inline' preview it to make sure it is Ok then post. Resize your pic so that it fairly small maybe 400 pixels otherwise when it loads members will need to scroll to see it all.