Multiclix lancing device

Gazhay

Anyone know where i can buy just the lancing device? (at a sensible price)

I find it wasteful to buy a whole monitor kit (£9) for it, but the "device kit" costs far more for the lancing device and some lancets only. (up to £54 on amazon, though £20 seems the norm)

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
Accu-Chek® Aviva kit inc multclix on ebay £3.99 or less do a search

(Ebay advertising link removed. Forum Policy)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Alternatively ring Accu Chek and ask them to send you one out, my bet is they'll do this free of charge but don't take my word for it.

Nigel

sugar2

noblehead said:
Alternatively ring Accu Chek and ask them to send you one out, my bet is they'll do this free of charge but don't take my word for it.

Nigel

Seconded. I lost mine, and they kindly sent me a new one...just as the old one turned up under the bed. :D

Gazhay

I'll give that a try, though I don't use their meter, just the lancing device, so they might be less than willing!

As for the ebay link, as stated, it's just too wasteful to buy a new meter package and never use the meter.

I suppose I could send the meter to a charity for use.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Gazhay said:
I'll give that a try, though I don't use their meter, just the lancing device, so they might be less than willing!

In that case Gazhay they may not supply you with one, usually when you ring they'll ask you to register the meter and ask for the serial number on the back of the meter.

Nigel