My Dn appointment this morning!!!!!!!!

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Hi folks
i was at my Dn's this morning for my blood test results and i must admit i was'nt looking forward to it. !!! I couldn't get my head round it when she read my results .

Hba1c 6.8% << 7.0 << was 9.8% :D :D
chol 4.4 was 5.0 :wink: :wink: :wink:

Just thought it would be nice to share with all the members who have help'd me along the way :wink: :wink: you know who you are :D :D :D
Many many thanks JF.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Well done JF......... :) Good progress all round.

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Cheers cugila i'm buzzing with that as i did'nt think i was doing aswell. My Dn was proper pleased :D

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
Feeling like a dog with two tails then :wink:

Good un urr blue

Bob

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Heading in the right direction JF! :D

Nigel

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Hi a big thanks to you all again :wink: :wink:
JF.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Congratulations JF very very well done
clap.gif

FelineFan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I don't suffer fools gladly!
Hi,

Well done JF!

I also had some good results today. Have been on 1500mg Metformin, only, for a year

HbA1C: was 9.5 now 7.8
Cholesterol was 5.6, now 5.5
BP: was 150/90, now 145/70

Not perfect, by any means, but definitly a step in the right direction. With weight loss and exercise, (easier said than done), I expect (hope!), the figures to lower again, when she retests in 3 months.

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Hi feline it is really nice to feel like your achieving something .You have done really well :D :D :D
Thanks for everyones support 8) 8) 8) JF.