my doc says that i am a diabetec ??????

sohailgagai

my doc says that i am a diabetec

i went to doc saying that i am feeling very weak , so he test my sugar level at random it came 310 , dont forget i was in too much stress at that day , any way he told me to take getryl 2 mg morning and at night before meal , i took for the whole week but i was feeling still the same than he double the dose and still feel the same and my bg or sugar were same , i was feeling more awful i went back to him he gave me amyryl 4 + 4 before meal and added 500 mg glucophage but this night i felt more ill and could not sleep and had bad bowel thing also i could sleep the whole night , so i stop stop my self to taking these drugs and after 2 days i started to feel better ..... now its been 2 weeks i am without drugs but i have problem of weakness but better than on drugs and urination and water drinking alot and extreme hunger i eat alot ..... but i take control on my carbs and sweets completely took out sweets and sodas and all stuff ...............
KINDLY GUIDE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????????????

Thanks alot
sohail

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Sohail :)
I have answered your other post on the Ask a Question forum.

sohailgagai

sorry guys somebody told me that to put this question here , may be i did twice sorry guys ............
thanks take care