1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

My Exercising with Diabetes Blog

Discussion in 'Fitness, Exercise and Sport' started by Andrew Chadwick, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Andrew Chadwick

Andrew Chadwick · Member

Hi everyone
    I have just created a blog which I have created to give guidance and hopefully motivation for Type 1's just starting out with exercise. It is in it's infancy at the moment but would appreciate it anyone here know any one starting out could point them in it's direction. Over the next two weeks I will be blogging a new lesson everyday as well as blogs with general information. For the hardened athletes it here it probably will be of no use to you for a couple of months until I have got the basics in place. However it will be extending to adventure running, triathlon, and x country training once this is done.

As I said it is only really basic at the moment with a little about me but as I said it will grow.

If anyone here has any ideas as to what lesson and sessions you would like me to cover your ideas would be appreciated

http://exercisetype1.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers

Andy

2. Faith*

Faith* · Well-Known Member

Looks great Andy :)

3. noblehead

noblehead Type 1 · Guru
    Retired Moderator

The blog looks great Andrew, should be extremely helpful to fellow type 1's :thumbup:

4. Andrew Chadwick

Andrew Chadwick · Member

Thanks for the comments. My body cam has arrived so can upload some beginner sessions next week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DCUK Forum mobile app

5. Bodybuilder type1

Bodybuilder type1 · Well-Known Member

6. ewelina

ewelina Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hey :) Nice blog. i will be frequent visitor :clap:

7. Mikegray0001

Mikegray0001 · Member

8. volaer

volaer Type 2 · Active Member

Looks good Andrew!!! I think i will be quoting you a lot soon. I will also start a website soon. If you want to upgrade your blog to a more pro look, just contact me. I'm also a web developer.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook