My Exercising with Diabetes Blog

Dislikes
Negativity
Hi everyone
I have just created a blog which I have created to give guidance and hopefully motivation for Type 1's just starting out with exercise. It is in it's infancy at the moment but would appreciate it anyone here know any one starting out could point them in it's direction. Over the next two weeks I will be blogging a new lesson everyday as well as blogs with general information. For the hardened athletes it here it probably will be of no use to you for a couple of months until I have got the basics in place. However it will be extending to adventure running, triathlon, and x country training once this is done.

As I said it is only really basic at the moment with a little about me but as I said it will grow.

If anyone here has any ideas as to what lesson and sessions you would like me to cover your ideas would be appreciated

http://exercisetype1.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers

Andy

Faith*

Dislikes
Arrogant/unhelpful people. Spiders/bugs basically anything with 6-8 legs. Creeps me out.
Hate mud unless I'm camping oddly
Looks great Andy :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
The blog looks great Andrew, should be extremely helpful to fellow type 1's :thumbup:

Dislikes
Negativity
Thanks for the comments. My body cam has arrived so can upload some beginner sessions next week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DCUK Forum mobile app

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey :) Nice blog. i will be frequent visitor :clap:

volaer

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Don't like pricking...
Looks good Andrew!!! I think i will be quoting you a lot soon. I will also start a website soon. If you want to upgrade your blog to a more pro look, just contact me. I'm also a web developer.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App