My name is Stefany Sophia

Stephx629

My name is Soffie.

My grandmother, who raised me, has been suffering from diabetes now for 5 years. She wants me to come on here and share with everyone what has helped her. She is able to control her weight and blood sugar level and has really been a lot happier these past 2 months. She said she is using some herbal product called dbcare. SHe also wants me to say that its working for her, but she has started a diabetes group at her Church and a friend that has tried it has no affect from it. She called the place and they say it may vary for different people. She says the good thing is that it really has no side effects. Because its all natural. My nana isnt great with computers (at all).. I work a lot and Im trying my best to help her spread the word. She wants me to leave her telphone # but I think that wouldnt be a good idea. SO i told her i would relate any information to her. Good Luck Everyone.

WIth LOVE
God Bless
Nana ...& Soffie

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
hi welcome :) its really nice of her that she wants to help others, do you have any other info on the product, the science behind it and how its working for her please ?

best wishes

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Stephx629

My nana doesnt take insulin shots. I'm sorry but im not too familiar. She told me she lost 4 ILbs this month. WHich is really a big deal for her, because she hasnt been able to lose weight. she always seems to gain weight no matter how hard she tries. She had more energy this labor day weekend. She usually seems bumbed out. About the product.. I'm not completely sure. Nana says its called dbcare (diabetes care). and its not prescribed medication. Its a natural product. I will meet with my nana this weekenmd and I will have her sit next to me and she will have me put more details up. I know they have a website. Try goggle if anything.

Best Wishes
Love
Nana & Soffie <3

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
ok thankyou, please convey my best wishes and congratulations to your nana :)