My Name Is.....

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Bond, Jane Bond. 003.75.

I can't stand sheep. Actually, I don't mind them really, just spend too much time with them. And everybody I know talks about nothing but.. Baaah !

I collect weird items according to @Brunneria , though it's not true. Much.

I can outgrump @zand

Moan at Olympic standard (much more than @this is too difficult , for example, who can only keep it going for a measly 4 hours )

So there's my introduction

Greetings !

Signy

Reactions: 5 people

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Who is 003.25?

Reactions: 2 people

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
PS. On several forums I log in as Victor_Mildew :)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bond, Jane Bond. 003.75.

I can't stand sheep. Actually, I don't mind them really, just spend too much time with them. And everybody I know talks about nothing but.. Baaah !

I collect weird items according to @Brunneria , though it's not true. Much.

I can outgrump @zand

Moan at Olympic standard (much more than @this is too difficult , for example, who can only keep it going for a measly 4 hours )

So there's my introduction

Greetings !

Signy
Hello, nice to meet you whoever you are. You can outgrump me? I think not!!!! And I defo hate sheep more than you. I'm saying nothing about your weird items........

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Been wondering where you were Ms Bond, Jane Bond.

Have you been off on a mission of utmost national secrecy? If so, spill all. I won't tell a soul.

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh, not the killing thing again......I'll just look away shall I?

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'd just set this sheep on you
image.jpg

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hello, nice to meet you whoever you are. You can outgrump me? I think not!!!! And I defo hate sheep more than you. I'm saying nothing about your weird items........
Baaaa humbug..

You lot are just amat - where's the line-through on this thing? Beginners..

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Sheep.
I leant on a fence talking to a farmer and we were hot quiet and just looking at the sheep nearby ont tother side of fence.
Spring lambs jumping about.
I said ... the lambs are so full of life and so cute and end up growing into those miserable ugly things ... without batting an eye lid he replied ... same as people.

Reactions: 6 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sheep.
I leant on a fence talking to a farmer and we were hot quiet and just looking at the sheep nearby ont tother side of fence.
Spring lambs jumping about.
I said ... the lambs are so full of life and so cute and end up growing into those miserable ugly things ... without batting an eye lid he replied ... same as people.

lol, yeh ...oh dear that sounds a bit like me

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Now the Welsh are fine. Hi! Welsh sheep are not fine. They are vicious.. All sheep are vicious

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I'm welsh. I love sheep

That was a joke.

But I am welsh x
I used to have chickens n pigs n goats n ducks n geese on a wee small holding on Angelsey.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
aaaah chickens....vicious.....
pigs...gorgeous
goats....challenging
ducks....alright
geese...vicious
Anglesey.....very nice.