naughty tories

sueeanne

I must also agree that I find anyone with any illness now, are being frowned upon. The tories are shameful for everything they are doing to us and worse of all ; turning poor against poor. They think they are so clever and we are all so thick and do not notice what they are doing but we are not all slow on the uptake. Time for all normal thinking people to see what they are up to and all poor , whether at work or not, to stick together and make sure they do not get in again. It is the rich who have it easy and we should never forget that the tories are definitely for the rich people no matter what they would like us to believe .

Reactions: 4 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i agree we should punish the rich! give all their money to the poor, its not my fault i didn't get a good education, its not my fault i wasted whatever i talent i may have been born with, i didn't get the opportunity to learn work hard and become successful, its not my fault i didn't go to university for years and study to get the best possible job, i don't care how much tax rich people pay we should get it, i want more of the pie even if i can't contribute, i deserve it, i come from an inner city slum where only some of the kids around me became successful and rich why now should they keep hold of that money? lets tax them harder, lets make them pay! lets discourage this capitalist nonsense.

Reactions: 9 people

Madbazoo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i agree we should punish the rich! give all their money to the poor, its not my fault i didn't get a good education, its not my fault i wasted whatever i talent i may have been born with, i didn't get the opportunity to learn work hard and become successful, its not my fault i didn't go to university for years and study to get the best possible job, i don't care how much tax rich people pay we should get it, i want more of the pie even if i can't contribute, i deserve it, i come from an inner city slum where only some of the kids around me became successful and rich why now should they keep hold of that money? lets tax them harder, lets make them pay! lets discourage this capitalist nonsense.
LOL well said

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people
C

catherinecherub

The title needs changing to include all politicians.
The thrust of what is happening is a divide and rule policy that Politicians adopt to get the working class at each other's throats. they ignore real life .
They live in a world where everything is affordable and probably spend more on a night out than some people can expect to earn or receive in benefits for a month.
There will always be people who cheat the system whether they are rich or poor.

Reactions: 4 people

al_leister

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Greedy Humans.....greedy animals I don't mind. I do like meat and fish but choose not to eat it!
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/06/right-stupidity-spreads-enabled-polite-left

Perhaps it is in the same spirit of liberal constipation that, with the exception of Charlie Brooker, we have been too polite to mention the Canadian study published last month in the journal Psychological Science, which revealed that people with conservative beliefs are likely to be of low intelligence. Paradoxically it was the Daily Mail that brought it to the attention of British readers last week. It feels crude, illiberal to point out that the other side is, on average, more stupid than our own. But this, the study suggests, is not unfounded generalisation but empirical fact.

al_leister

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Greedy Humans.....greedy animals I don't mind. I do like meat and fish but choose not to eat it!
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/06/right-stupidity-spreads-enabled-polite-left

Perhaps it is in the same spirit of liberal constipation that, with the exception of Charlie Brooker, we have been too polite to mention the Canadian study published last month in the journal Psychological Science, which revealed that people with conservative beliefs are likely to be of low intelligence. Paradoxically it was the Daily Mail that brought it to the attention of British readers last week. It feels crude, illiberal to point out that the other side is, on average, more stupid than our own. But this, the study suggests, is not unfounded generalisation but empirical fact.[/quote]

sagarg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I must also agree that I find anyone with any illness now, are being frowned upon. The tories are shameful for everything they are doing to us and worse of all ; turning poor against poor. They think they are so clever and we are all so thick and do not notice what they are doing but we are not all slow on the uptake. Time for all normal thinking people to see what they are up to and all poor , whether at work or not, to stick together and make sure they do not get in again. It is the rich who have it easy and we should never forget that the tories are definitely for the rich people no matter what they would like us to believe .

Hello,
Nice and thanks for sharing...