NEW! Accu Check Aviva Nano

Stuboy

Dislikes
Crowds. Being high. Being Hypo.
Hi Guys,

I just learnt about a new blood glucose meter coming in 2009 from Accu-Chek.

If you're interested...
http://www.accu-chek.co.uk/en_GB/micros ... index.html

You can order online now in advance... i've ordered mine and it didn't ask for payment... so i guess it's free!

I hope it's made like the compact plus because that's a nice sterdy meter.

Just thought i'd spread the love :mrgreen:

chips n egg

Dislikes
Vegetables, Scroungers and layabouts
I have just ordered one.
It clearly says they will send me one "early 2009" as soon as stocks are availible.

The email they sent also makes no mention of payment!

Me thinks someone has mode a mistook at accu-check :eek:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Welcome to the forum,Chips n egg! nice user name BTW. Hope you enjoy reading round the forum and ,if you have any questions,ask away,there's always someone with an answer.

chips n egg

Dislikes
Vegetables, Scroungers and layabouts
Thanks for the welcome!
I am certain i will have loads of questions. working my way around the discussions first though.
Thanks again
C
P.S. If given the choice, i too would prefer to die with my feet on :wink:

malky

ordered one of these 2, as it looks smaller than my current avviva also looks like it take the same test strips. can anyone confirm this

Amanda Hugankiss

Dislikes
Chaos
I ordered mine yesterday, I have used accuchek meters for 5 years and only had to pay for the first one. I am thinking I will still go back to the accuchek compact plus as I like that you done have to fiddle with the strips.

Stuboy

Dislikes
that's what i love about the compact plus... and the GT has such a nice feel to it. That rubbery plastic is great.

I hope the nano is made from the same stuff... It doesn't say anywhere if it's able to connect to a computer though... we will see in time i guess!

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
ordered mine too, the first 1000 to order get one free :D

999sugarbabe

I use an Accu-Chek Aviva supplied (foc) by them already, and I too have "ordered" one of the new nano's.
I find the firm are great to deal with, very helpful, and customer service is excellent.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
nope not yet :?

malky

well today i got a phone call from a lovely woman at accu check wanting me to answer a few question, these were mainly about my current meters and if i would be interested in using one thats smaller tha my current avvia but uses the same lancets and test strips presumed she was talking about this new nanno but the name was never mentioned

tubolard

Dislikes
Fasteddie; Richard K Bernstein; William S. Atkins; Rosemary Bloody Conley;
Lumme, you have post this early! Lucky you! :) Do tell us more.

Regards, Tubs.

C

catherinecherub

Well. it arrived by parcel post in a large cardboard box and as I wasn't expecting a parcel I wondered if it was a belated Christmas present from an unknown admirerer!! :wink:
Will not be able to suss it out as am going out soon. I always have difficulty setting up these sorts of things so will have to wait for the cavalry at the weekend.
Regards, Catherine.

Stuboy

Dislikes
excellent, i was beginning to wonder if we'd ever get them! lol, im so impatient! Oh goody hopefully that means we'll all get ours pretty soon then!! :mrgreen:

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
mines just arrived too, will have a go with it soon hehe

999sugarbabe

Mine's turned up. What a coincidence, as I was only on their website a couple of hours ago!
[The "power of thought"] :D