New book by Jason Fung - The Diabetes Code: Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes naturally

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you, ordered to magically arrive in my iPad Kindle app tomorrow :)

Reactions: ickihun

Sue192

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'd be interested too in a review/opinion - I was about to order it and then saw a link to Eat Rich, Live Long - would like to buy both but the piggybank won't allow it! Any views on the best one to buy?

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Please post the reviews on Amazon, as more reviews a book has, more people who buy it and benefit from it. For example, think of how much this book would have help you if your GP had given it to you on day 1.....

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
They could probably review it now, it won’t be anything he hasn’t already sold to people.

sally and james

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
saw a link to Eat Rich, Live Long - would like to buy both but the piggybank won't allow it!
Just finished "Eat Rich". An excellent book that covers lots of material. Definitely not one of those, 'new year, get another book out and pad it with recipes' sort of publications. I bought it on Kindle, but am considering getting a hard copy so that it is easy to refer to, I'm that impressed. I have found it rather more interesting and useful than JF's last book.
Sally

Sue192

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just finished "Eat Rich". An excellent book that covers lots of material. Definitely not one of those, 'new year, get another book out and pad it with recipes' sort of publications. I bought it on Kindle, but am considering getting a hard copy so that it is easy to refer to, I'm that impressed. I have found it rather more interesting and useful than JF's last book.
Sally
Thanks, @sally and james - I was veering towards Eat Rich rather than JF's latest. Your comment about Eat Rich definitely not being a 'padder' is a good one as so many are. I can imagine the recipes are doable, not like some which seem to need Fortnum & Mason on speed-dial....

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As promised the Diabetes Code landed magically in my iPad at midnight. I started reading and got caught in straight away, read for an hour, hard to put it down, and now I have to go to work on probably not enough sleep! :wacky:

Sue192

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As promised the Diabetes Code landed magically in my iPad at midnight. I started reading and got caught in straight away, read for an hour, hard to put it down, and now I have to go to work on probably not enough sleep! :wacky:
Hmmm. Maybe I break the piggybank and get both! At least you were doing something productive after midnight, @Rachox, rather than playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. That level 501 is a meany..... :rolleyes:

Reactions: DJC3

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Will order a copy, love his blog, youtube vids and everything he does.

rab5

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My Diabetic nurse
Ordered... cant wait to give it to my DN

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hmmm. Maybe I break the piggybank and get both! At least you were doing something productive after midnight, @Rachox, rather than playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. That level 501 is a meany..... :rolleyes:

I confess I have been known to play Candy Crush, but I’m not letting on which level I’ve reached ;):joyful: