new to chat,but i lurk ;)

furryboots

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people,cyber bullying,broccoli,cabbage,onion,garlic,avocado,any prepared food
well,i'm six weeks old as a type 1 diabetic so thought i would get away from medical side and check out other threads,i am still a newbie on the forum but i lurk,u'm not a great chatter,i have my posh typing on,normally i would be broad scottish and my eyesight is still a bit wonky so excuse spelling,only other sites i'm on are facebook and docrafts,how much do i say about myself?,am at pee-ed off stage of pricking myself all the time and my poor tum is bruised and battered :( but not sure how my 16 yr old daughter would feel about me wafting leg in the air looking for a fatty place lol,not a pretty image for me either,what was point of this waffle? basically people to talk to who can relate and tell me to get my chin off the floor!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hi, Welcome :)

Glad you didnt post it in t1 so i get the chance to say hi :)

Now! get your chin off the floor! your doing great :) and keeping a sense of humour i see, this will stand you in good stead for the future, i dont have the injecting thing so cant help there but keep talking to us, folks here will know all about it and hopefully have something to help out :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello and a big welcome to you. I'm also Type 1. Don't worry about your broad Scottish accent ,love it:D as I'm Scottish through and through, but haven't got the wonderful accent. Take care.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Hi Furryboots and welcome to the forum. 6 weeks in is still pretty fresh, things do get easier. If you ever need some advice or just to let off steam, feel free. Take care, Mo

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
Hi and welcome I am sure you will find some great advice here. On the whole they are a lovely bunch of people.