new

G

gymnastmatthew

hi im matthew im new to this site and im 19 and ive got type 1 and celiac how is everyone and im looking for people to talk to i dont know many people in my area that have it so i feel alone

NinaB73

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Matthew, gosh, lots going on in your recent life then! This forum is great for meeting and chatting with like minded people and I know there are lots of 'younger type people(!)' on here so I hope you can make some friends! Just wanted to say hello! You have two very life changing diagnoses' so I'm sure life seems fairly daunting at the minute! Chat away'...:)

G

gymnastmatthew

Hi Matthew, gosh, lots going on in your recent life then! This forum is great for meeting and chatting with like minded people and I know there are lots of 'younger type people(!)' on here so I hope you can make some friends! Just wanted to say hello! You have two very life changing diagnoses' so I'm sure life seems fairly daunting at the minute! Chat away'...:)
do you know how often the group is used and stuff is they a curtain time everyone comes on or is it just random

NinaB73

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Random in my experience!! Sometimes I have a question and it is answered immediately other times a little slow to burn and a new post sometimes needs bumping up a little (so hopefully this may help!!)

G

gymnastmatthew

Random in my experience!! Sometimes I have a question and it is answered immediately other times a little slow to burn and a new post sometimes needs bumping up a little (so hopefully this may help!!)
thank you

NinaB73

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It IS a busy community so don't be disheartened!! :)