Newby......

djp

Dislikes
Football
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum so want to say hi ! I have been a type 1 diabetic for almost 59 years. I am getting quite excited as am now on the list for a pump! What's even better is that I get to keep my Bovine insulin and don't have to battle with analog.
I am a madly active person, love the countryside, have 3 daughter and 5 grandchildren, 6 cats and an ex-racehorse, so you can imagine that that takes some up time and energy excercising the horse 4 days a week, and trying to keep up with what the grandchildren are up to. Anyway enough chat, lovely to meet you all, hope to talk to you soon.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Hi djp ! After 59 years you finally joined the forum lol ! Sounds like you have a very busy but also very fulfilling life ! Good luck with the pump, take care,
Mo

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi djp and welcome to the forum :)

Wonderful to have so many activities. I am a cat lover too. I hope you are able to get your pump soon.

Bigus Matus

afternoon

im trying this out too. i have been nagging and nagging for years about the pump. I know my name has been put forward but its a lot of hoops to jump through from what i can gather. I have just done a carb counting course after 24 years which i have to say has been brilliant!!!
have you found it difficult to get on the pump?
mat