Nursey is pleased with me

Janieb

Dislikes
People who think that all diabetics are lazy - think some education is in order :0)
Hey all went to see the Diabetics nurse today with the intention of going on Xenical to help with my weight loss.
She weighted me last time and I was 19 stone 6 pounds - today I am 18 stone 12 so have lost 8 pounts without medication since our last review.

Since starting to see her end of June ( I was 20 stone 9 pounds ( 289 pounds ) I have lost 25 pounds thats nearly 1.8 stone.

Shes basically said that I am managing very well and will review me again in a month so has said that she doesnt think I need to go on tablets to loose weight as I'm doing it all my self.

I was quite pleased really - good to know that my weight is going down and feeling a hell of a lot better for it :lol:

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
that is brilliant :D
keep up the hard work, i myself have lost 5stone 9 since dianosis and been a steady 9st 8lb for a yr now :D

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Well done janieb!! :D
Hana

Janieb

Dislikes
People who think that all diabetics are lazy - think some education is in order :0)
totsy said:
that is brilliant :D
keep up the hard work, i myself have lost 5stone 9 since dianosis and been a steady 9st 8lb for a yr now :D

Wow thats amazing.

:lol:

Kastrian

That's great congratulations to both of you, you are both great insperations to us Newbies trying to lose weight :D

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
Janieb, well done you, hope these are the first pounds of many to disappear :D :D , you must be delighted that your hard work is paying off.
Val

Janieb

Dislikes
valattrevear said:
Janieb, well done you, hope these are the first pounds of many to disappear :D :D , you must be delighted that your hard work is paying off.
Val

Thankyou - its dammed hard work but its worth it - its opening a lot of doors to clothers shops that I couldnt go in before.

Oh yeah and I feel healthier as well lol.