Omnipod fun colourful pod covers

Is how diabetes technology is designed and how cool it looks important when choosing what to use?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I choose for features

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nomibutton

Hello

I have been using omnipods for about a year and have changed my life. I love to find diabetes gadgets and am always looking for things to make diabetes faster, better or just more fun!

A new uk site had opened called- patch pump skins that make colourful stickers that go onto the pods. They are really easy to put on and great way to make pods a bit more interesting. They have matching pdm stickers too.

It is a new small uk business and I am trying to support them as it is great to have people developing things for diabetes here in the uk. They are waterproof but one time use. Cost is 89p each and 90p for postage. American alternatives are £4.50ish each with postage to be sent over.

http://patchpumpskins.com/pod-shop/4574 ... ot/4626253

America is great at developing covers and things for insulin pumps but here in the UK we often have not many options!

Naomi

JaneC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Naomi,
I'm on the 2nd gen Omnipod, are the skins for these or the 1st gen? They look very interesting. Thanks for the link.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App