OmniPod Stickers! - UK Based Comapny

DominicPercy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Tomatoes
Hi people! My name is Dominic, I'm 18 and live in Wiltshire and recently started up my own company. I currently have a few different designs or stickers available for OmniPod pods, but am hoping to expand to more pumps and designs in the near future.
I hope you like my stickers and if you have any questions please feel free to ask them below!

Dominic

12294692_982817331807878_9018788804935933452_n.png

Reactions: 6 people

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
Hi there @DominicPercy
welcome to the forum.:)

i wish you good luck with your venture -- it is nice to see a young man with Diabetes looking to not only start a business but one that gives something back for peeps with D

all the best !!

Reactions: 4 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Nice skins @DominicPercy, if you don't mind me saying I would design some with younger people in mind (children/teens) as they are more likely to use them than adults.

Good luck with your adventure :)

Reactions: 2 people

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Dominic

Well done for getting this off the ground.

I looked at your site and was unable to find any detail on the life of the cover, i.e. are they single use or can you peel them off and reuse. In my view its best not to assume that buyers would already know the answer so would be worth adding.

Best wishes on your venture.

DominicPercy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Tomatoes
@Chas C I've been testing the life of them myself over the last few weeks to record my findings and am currently working on the page :) They are reusable (if careful) and water resistant for showers etc for a couple of pod changes :D

Charisma_1630

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm actually in the process of getting a pump, will be receiving it in a couple of months and am hoping to get the omnipod. I actually googled uk omnipod skins a few weeks back and did notice that there isn't really any companies that do these in the UK so could be a good market for them! I went on your site to have a look and my only criticism is that you need a lot more designs for people to choose from. Maybe some bright and colourful one, as I think someone already mentioned kids would love these!! :)

DominicPercy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Tomatoes
@Charisma_1630 Thanks for the feedback! I'm currently saving up my own money from another part time job I've got so I can afford other designs, as the ones that I've got up are all I could get at the moment :) Either that or I start selling more of the ones I've got to re-invest into more :) The current ones were aimed mainly at children though as in my area you only really got an OmniPod if you're a young child, I was just extremely lucky! Rest assured that I'm always designing new stickers and am just waiting on payday and orders ;)