only 10 kilos to go

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
i used some of the helpful hints from you lovely people and I've managed to lose 1 kilo this week. Weighed by the gym instructor!
That means that I have only 10 kilos to go to get to a BMI of 25. This I think is low enough for a woman of my age. I wouldn't want to be too scraggy and i think my 65 kilos at age 21 isn't attainable any more.
Hana

C

chris lowe

Well done Hana, you can do it! Know what you mean though about weight when 21. I'm not too up on kg and metric but when I got married at 19 I was just under 6 stone and could eat anything I wanted without adding weight on, now I only have to look at biscuit to add on a couple of pounds. :lol:

Defren

That's brilliant Hana, you deserve it. Even though to have been on a plateau for the longest time, you kept plodding on. So excited for you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Chris
at 21, I was just over 10 stone and had to watch what I ate. I must have hit 6 stone by the time I was about 10.However I was 5ft 3in by then.
I just read a piecce in the current "New Scientist" about our perception of healthy weight. Seemingly, the "beauties" of classical paintings have an estimated BMi approximately 25 - 30. Current Supermodels are more likely to be about 15 - 16. However some of those women have serious fatty livers, which is definitely unhealthy. So Rubens's generously pear shaped models would probably have been healthier. apparently pear shaped is Good!. I'm NOT pear shaped :(
Hana