Our pets (photos of your pet or pets)

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thought I'd show you all my "Arm Candy". She's very attractive and always on my arm................................
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
20150118_135824.jpg

20150118_135840.jpg

She's called Forest, is 15 years old, has a good vocabulary and loves coming to the local shops with me. She never flies off and always chats to people that stop to see her. She eats anything I eat but her favourite is spag bol.

Reactions: 24 people

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
And this is my cocker spaniel ***** who's 12 years old. They're my four legged babies :happy:
Bren in sea with ball.jpg

Reactions: 15 people

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thought I'd show you all my "Arm Candy". She's very attractive and always on my arm................................
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
View attachment 10906

View attachment 10907
She's called Forest, is 15 years old, has a good vocabulary and loves coming to the local shops with me. She never flies off and always chats to people that stop to see her. She eats anything I eat but her favourite is spag bol.

Wow! Can't believe she doesn't attempt to fly off!

Reactions: 8 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Wow! Can't believe she doesn't attempt to fly off!
She knows who feeds her:D I put her on the footpath once and she followed me like a dog but she wouldn't let me try her on a lead. YES, they actually do make leads for parrots.:happy:

Reactions: 9 people

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Our two know that "Mummy" gives them the most treats but it doesn't stop them running off to greet another dog across the field. They do come back though, sometimes in their own time!

I suppose a harness for a parrot is no different to those used for other pets i.e. cats, rabbits? etc

Reactions: 6 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
These are technically pet locust

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1421594255.725103.jpg

Until 9pm when they become a lovely low carb geko meal

Reactions: 10 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
These are technically pet locust

View attachment 10919

Until 9pm when they become a lovely low carb geko meal
I used to have an Iguana that I fed on crickets. One night while watching tele (no not cricket):facepalm: I saw something move out of the corner of my eye (no, nothing crawled out of my eye):rolleyes:. It was a cricket that had escaped and was bouncing along the living room carpet. When I turned the light on, there were about 12 of these things jumping around. They found a way out of the vivarium. Got rid of the Iguana when I found out they could grow to 6' long.:eek:

Reactions: 2 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Omg 6ft? Lol yikes

The crickets/locust escape quite a lot, normally highlighted by the cats trying to get them, we try to keep the experience away from the wife, she freaks out! And I get an earbashing

Amazing she tolerates dead mice for the snake in the freezer lol it's also a useful story to tell when offering the inlaws Sunday roast

Reactions: 6 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Omg 6ft? Lol yikes

The crickets/locust escape quite a lot, normally highlighted by the cats trying to get them, we try to keep the experience away from the wife, she freaks out! And I get an earbashing

Amazing she tolerates dead mice for the snake in the freezer lol it's also a useful story to tell when offering the inlaws Sunday roast
:D:hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: 2 people

Lorraine deer

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Big crowds
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1421612318.669928.jpg
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1421612357.002382.jpg
this is Murray he's 15 years old , he's a stray that lives in my garden and he chases other cats away from the birds

Reactions: 25 people