Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
CJ from the Egg heads
Shellfish
Leaving home without an umbrella
Has this happened to anyone else? I can't seem to keep anything down my stomach is sore all the time and I'm miserable.
Does anyone have any advice as to what can get me back on track. I'm not going back into hospital

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
Has this happened to anyone else? I can't seem to keep anything down my stomach is sore all the time and I'm miserable.
Does anyone have any advice as to what can get me back on track. I'm not going back into hospital
I'm not T1 but I've read others here say that it can take a few weeks to come right after DKA. Not sure if this would be relevant when recovering from DKA, but maybe ask your GP about some meds for the nausea/vomiting? It's also possible that you have something else going on, so it might pay to get checked out. Stomach pain and vomiting can be a sign of several conditions.

Reactions: 2 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It's best to phone your DSN or doctor for advice just to be safe. Are your blood sugars ok?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Every time ive had dka I've been ill for a few weeks when getting home have you tried anti sickness tablets?