passion

riodad

Dislikes
bigots
Hi one of my passions is music listening not playing .At the moment i am listening to a group with the unfortunate name of Sugerland they are simpley brilliant. What are you listening to.

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
PF's The Wall ... 8)

Grazer

Just booked to see "The Australian Pink Floyd" at the Anvil theatre. Can't wait. Don't normally do tribute bands, but apparently this lot are awesome. They were voted "best tribute band in the world", and David Gilmour even asked them to play at one of his functions. They've been world wide sell outs for about 15 years now, so we'll see!

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
The Beatles of course...

Otenba

Dislikes
peanuts, coffee, spiders, flies, bees, wasps, coffee, coffee sweets, being picked up, being ill, bad sugar levels
At the moment, it's SKE48 on the player (so some nice happy tunes)... ^0^

I love classic rock. :p Does anyone have a Last.FM account to track your tastes? I'm JJGenesis! ^_^;

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
imalittlefishy said:
Frank Turner is my current love, have been listening to him on repeat for the last few weeks! xx

Frank likes a band called the Dawn Chorus, my mates cousin a member, I've seen them a few times and got cd's etc so they come recommended!

I have a varied taste, the first band I really "got into" and still worship are The Specials best live act I've seen this year are a local political punk band Surgery Without Research (whose singer scans diabetics eyes for the Paula Carr trust locally)

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
Tim Michin - very good. A song called Drowned has got great lyrics.

Fallenstar

Oo I love these threads :D I love to see what people like!

I'm a bit of a child of the nineties , so I love my Dance music, mainly Euphoria. I love Gatecrasher, love John Flemming, Paul Van Dyke, Matt Darey. I run to this music and if any running purists read this they will be gnashing their teeth at the thought of running to music....but this is one of the main reasons I love to run, an hour or so of banging tunes everyday...I love.

When I'm not listening to dance, I have varied tastes..I love Planet funk,Italian Band...and Dan Black who is solo now. The XX, amazing !. Simian mobile Disco.
I love the Early Stones...have ALL of the Beatles and John Lennon is my God. I love Chuck Berry and me and my boy go mad to him :lol:
I don't mind a bit of Mantovani when I'm in the mood for a waltz on my own around the living room...medication time!! Nurse Ratched :lol: :lol:

Yep I love music and am plugged into or have something on at all times of the day...too many to list..from old to new.

riodad

Dislikes
bigots
Just bought Frankie Vallie and the four seasons Greatest hits not what i usually like but enjoying it loads. :oops: