Approved Please help

zached1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
My oldest daughter has type one diabetes (eleven years now...) but she has trouble with management and we have a tough time managing all of it. I am currently pursuing my PhD and I would love to develop some method to support others with these same management issues but before I can work on developing a tool I need some background information. Below is a link to a survey that will help me get started so I make sure the tool addresses the real issues faced by people with diabetes. Please take it and share it with others you know (you re welcome to share via any social media also). The more responses the better a picture I'll have! Thank you so much for supporting me in this very personal research!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ML3VK3C

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

zached1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you mrspuddleduck, your responses will help get my research off the ground. Thank you again.

zached1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you, yingtong. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. I currently have 16 responses. I need at least 25 I think to have a good basis for my research.

Thank you to each person who took the survey.

zached1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
I am up to 19 responses. If at least one more person would take the survey I would very grateful.

Thank you all.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........

zached1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you to all that have filled out the survey. I have enough to get started but please continue to fill out the survey because the more information I have the better I can help others. This forum's community is truly wonderful.

Reactions: 4 people

zached1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you to the new respondents. I have 31 total surveys now. Please continue to take the survey. I have learned a great deal from the responses so far. Many interesting things that I have not encountered with my daughter.

Reactions: 2 people