Plus size mum-to-be? Would love to hear from you

Hello mums-to-be,

I'm working on a new empowering documentary series for Channel 4 about pregnancy and parenting following the stories of a diverse range of parents to be who may have additional needs and challenges to face during pregnancy and beyond.

We would like to speak to plus size mums-to-be who have found that their BMI has profoundly affected their pregnancy experience. If you are a plus size parent-to-be or know someone who is, I'd love to talk to you for our research. For more information about the series, you can reach me on 020 7424 7701 or email [email protected]

The series aims to reflect the day-to-day realities of pregnancy and becoming a parent, exploring the options, challenging misconceptions and celebrating triumphs of each parent who may traditionally be challenged.

It is important we get the tone of the series right and we would like you to tell us what we should be including and looking out for. All conversations are confidential and there is no obligation to take part in the series, however if anyone is interested in exploring the series further with us and due between July and October we would be delighted.

I look forward to hearing from you! Dominique

Just a little about us. Twenty Twenty Productions are one of the UK’s leading independent production companies with over 25 years’ experience of making innovative award-winning programmes including The Choir with Gareth Malone (BBC2), My Transsexual Summer (C4) and Garrow’s Law (BBC1).