PORKY PIES ?

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ok soooooooooo

WERE PREGNANT !!

Me and my partner decided to keep it a secret Untill we have had our 12 week scan and we had that this morning . And so far so good we're currently 13 weeks pregnant .
Diabetes team are very happy with how things are going . first month of trying we fell pregnant and feel very very lucky .
Me and my partner are over the moon , it's all soo exciting now we've seen the 12 week scan hehehe

YAY YAY YAY
:dummy::dummy1:

:p:p:p

Reactions: 11 people

JessP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Massive congrats Chloe!!! Really pleased for you. I had wondered whether that's what had happened as it seemed very unlike you not to be on the forum.

Other than totally over the moon how are you feeling?

Once again congrats to big of you.

Love
Jess

Reactions: 2 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Izzzi & noblehead : Thank you both so much. :):):)

Jess , hehe I know I had a feeling that the pregnancy girlies would start guessing as I went so quiet , I knew if I came on I would blab , but I really wanted to make sure everything was still going as it should be .

This is what got me worried , I feel really really well no sickness or feeling just pregnant , my boobs became sore ( sorry about that haha ) and I became tired a lot more quicker than usual and was the whole smell of things made me feel eugh . So ok few things but like nothing major like I had expected I still don't feel pregnant now so it was amazing to see the little baby on the screen today .

Diabetes wise things are going brilliantly well and they couldn't be happier with me , within my area they like too see you every 1-2 weeks depending on how your doing they said I'm doing very well they will see me every 4 weeks Untill I'm further along and have telephone appointment once a week aslong as things carry on the way they are . I was very shocked as you always question could I be doing better ect . But yes very happy with how things are going . A lot of my bms are in range but have had the lows and the odd higher ones .
But wow yeah just can not believe it hehe and thank you soo much , how's your journey going so far ?

xx

Reactions: 4 people

JessP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well done you, great that you've managed to keep your BMs so well controlled.

I'm doing fine, 25+3 now so looking quite pregnant and feeling lots of movement which is great. BMs have been a bit nuts the lasts 3 weeks though as my insulin requirements have clearly gone up and I've then over corrected in panic. Seeing the team tomorrow so hopefully won't get too much of a telling off ;)

Enjoy the pregnancy, it's not always fun but I'm loving being pregnant! :)

X

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Congratulations, that's such good news, I am so pleased for you both :)

Take good care RRB

D

Deleted member 83869

Even though I already knew I'm still so happy for you ahhhhhhhhhhh! Much loves dear! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well done you, great that you've managed to keep your BMs so well controlled.

I'm doing fine, 25+3 now so looking quite pregnant and feeling lots of movement which is great. BMs have been a bit nuts the lasts 3 weeks though as my insulin requirements have clearly gone up and I've then over corrected in panic. Seeing the team tomorrow so hopefully won't get too much of a telling off ;)

Enjoy the pregnancy, it's not always fun but I'm loving being pregnant! :)

X

I bet that is an amazing feeling to finally get your bump , and an even bigger wow and feeling all the little movements . Wow haha a bit further along than me , did you and your partner choose to find the sex out at your scan , we have decided we want to know at our next scan which will be on the 31st of December , excited but nervous still as I know they will do a thorough check then .
Oh no lol I've been warned about the insulin requirements going up , are you on pump or injections I can't quiet remember ? , hopefully they won't moan too much they know your doing all you can , good luck let me know how your appointment goes tmz , my next appointment with the team is on the 3 December .

I have to admit I am rather loving the feeling of carrying our little baby , I'm so glad you are enjoying your pregnancy is lovely to hear

xx

JessP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I bet that is an amazing feeling to finally get your bump , and an even bigger wow and feeling all the little movements . Wow haha a bit further along than me , did you and your partner choose to find the sex out at your scan , we have decided we want to know at our next scan which will be on the 31st of December , excited but nervous still as I know they will do a thorough check then .
Oh no lol I've been warned about the insulin requirements going up , are you on pump or injections I can't quiet remember ? , hopefully they won't moan too much they know your doing all you can , good luck let me know how your appointment goes tmz , my next appointment with the team is on the 3 December .

I have to admit I am rather loving the feeling of carrying our little baby , I'm so glad you are enjoying your pregnancy is lovely to hear

xx

Hi,
yep we did find out at our scan - it's a wee girl which we're really excited about!
I'm on a pump and have continuous glucose monitoring so at least we have a clear view of exactly what my BMs are doing over the day and the team get a lot of info.

I hope everything continues well for you, sounds like you're doign the right stuff.
Stay in touch,
Jess
x

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Jade : Hehe thank you it's very exciting and nerve racking but so far so good , you will also have to keep us updated on your progress too. :)

Artemis : thank you. :):):)

Fallgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Congratulations! What wonderful news. I hope you have a lovely pregnancy. :)