Positive Result

kazC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Found out today that our second cycle of IVF has resulted in a positive result :doctor:

It is really early days still (4 weeks) but we're delighted. Have longed for a baby for years, so now seems almost surreal to have been told we're positive.

Have had a raging cold all week, so BG tough to control, but feeling better today and the numbers are looking better.

Everything crossed that all progresses well. Viability scan booked for 2 and a half weeks time. Eeeekkkkk!!

Reactions: 12 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
That's brilliant @kazC my sugars were all over the place at that stage try not to stress just do your best to bring them down & carry on with everything xx

kitty55

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Spiders
Aww @kazC, that's wonderful news!!! Fingers and everything else crossed for you. I am 23 weeks today and it still feels surreal so don't worry (don't think that surreal feeling will ever go lol). xx

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Found out today that our second cycle of IVF has resulted in a positive result :doctor:

It is really early days still (4 weeks) but we're delighted. Have longed for a baby for years, so now seems almost surreal to have been told we're positive.

Have had a raging cold all week, so BG tough to control, but feeling better today and the numbers are looking better.

Everything crossed that all progresses well. Viability scan booked for 2 and a half weeks time. Eeeekkkkk!!

I am so pleased for you, congratulations.
Best wishes RRB :happy: