Problems getting one touch verio lancets

Megziee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi,

I just recieved my verio testing kit after getting it through an offer. I went to the doctors to get all of the supplies added to my prescription and ordered a good amount of supplies at the same time. I took the prescription to ASDA pharmacy and after waiting a couple of days for it I went back and was told that there was a manufacturing error with this product. I thought this was very odd and this testing kit is new and I would fit it hard to believe if the company stopped making the lancets. I have had to change testing kits before due to the same problem. I used to use GlumonLX testing equipment.

Has anyone else had this problem? With these lancets or any type? Is there a way of getting lancets?

Any advice or guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Megan x

Engineer88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Lancets? normally you can use any lancets or are you talking about strips?

Megziee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I am talking about the lancets that will fit in the finger pricker of the kits. I don't think all of them are universal?

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You don't have to use the finger pricker that comes with the machine. I use the finger pricker that came with a One Touch Ultra with a Wavesense Jazz meter. This finger pricker has fairly standard lancets - I've never had the one touch branded ones. Have a look on ebay to see which ones may fit.

Erin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, corrupt politicians, poverty, happy pharmaceutical ads;
I am talking about the lancets that will fit in the finger pricker of the kits. I don't think all of them are universal?
Hi Megziee,

I use the white One Touch Ultra Soft lancets which match the meter. I use them more than once because
I am keeping my lancet gun as long as possible. Eventually the spring wears out, but I have some others.
My finger tips are a little tough now, and I should call my name here BLOODY PAWS.