Professor Roy Taylor, creator of Newcastle diet, holding online Q&A session at reddit, 26/02/2016

Roytaylorjasonfunglover

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Professor Roy Taylor at Newcastle University, is the man responsible for for the research behind the newcastle Diet.

He is going to hold a Ask me anything session, on the quite famous internet forum reddit, this coming friday.

This is a golden opportunity to ask him quesions, espescially as his popularity has soared with the Michael Mosley blood sugar diet book,

So prepare some questions to ask him if you, and spread the word this is going to be interesting!

I think I am going to ask him the following questions:

1. Has he met resistance in the research world about his ideas about reversability of type 2 diabetes?
2. Why do so many doctors belive type 2 is chronic, and why is there so much debate about this issue?
3. Is the focus on diabetes small compared to other diseases, like cancer or alzheimers?
4. If you lose weight and get all the symptoms of diabetes removed, are you cured then, or does the body still in danger of reaping all the bad things about having diabetes type 2?

What questions are you guys gonna ask him? Would be cool to hear your ideas, maybe I am going to change my questions if I see what you are going to ask, this is a very nice opportunity,and we probably will not get this cance to often.

Information is in the link below, about where and how to interact.

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/press/news/2016/02/type2diabetesama/

Reactions: 2 people

Roytaylorjasonfunglover

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Can you ask him if he is agreement with your username ?

Seems a bit creepy to me o_O

Maybe even Libellous :shifty:

Roy Taylor has, like most other brits, a great sense of humour according to the presantantions he has done so far, so I do not think he would be to bothered.

Also I will have another name on reddit than here :)

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Most Brits (cap please) hate being referred to as such.