Pump choices

alohanicky2009

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fish , bad manners,
I have my 1st appointment at Exeter hospital in 10 days to see Mr Daly in the pump clinic, hopefully he will agree that a pump may be the way forward to getting better control of my diabetes, have been refused by the consultant at my local hospital , and I was wondering if Exeter give choice of pumps and if so what ones?

Cupcaake32

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dubstep made in chelsea
I love mr daly he came to see me when i had dka a while back . They have a few pumps in a drawer in the office i really hope to have the medtronic rather than the animas but if they habe to be in a group of a certain amount of people before they have a pump then being as though the vibe is more popular (coz its waterproof) i may end up having to get that one eben though the people i have spoken to in the us say medtronic are better . Oh well its because everyone says the screen is easier to see in sunlight on the veo or revel ( they keep changing the name) i think the main choices are medtronic animas accuchek and rarely the omnipod (go with medtronic lol get a group get me on it hee hee) much loves hopefully see u at clinic xx

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App