1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Pump!

Discussion in 'Benefits' started by Tiggertonia, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Tiggertonia

Tiggertonia · Member

Has any one been put on the pump from injection and can give me a head up about it as not sure about it and scare of it?!?!? Can any one help me x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

2. donnellysdogs

donnellysdogs Type 1 · Master

There is an insulin pump section on this forum, where you can see all the advice others have had ref pumps.

3. zoe1988

zoe1988 · Newbie

I did this 6years ago and it was the best thing i did. Just think its only one injection every 2 to 3 days x

4. Lyndesay

Lyndesay · Well-Known Member

Have been on the pump for 2 months now and highly recommend it, takes a while getting use to it but it has totally changed my lifestyle, it has made things alot easier to manage and my blood sugars have improved dramatically!!

5. Vicki72

Vicki72 Type 1 · Newbie

Going on the Pump was the best thing I ever did- much better control!

6. dhanasvi

dhanasvi · Member

I have been usng the pump since the past 2years. I also did a lot of introspection before switching over to it. But now I feel that was the best decision I have ever taken. My hba1c levels have come down, my weight is perfect and I have so much of freedom about when to eat and when not to. Also, I kindof like the look of the pump. It gives a cool look;-)

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook