Pumpers Pub Get together

The first meeting of our group Wycombe Pumpers went very well. 11 people turned up to the pub. Some pumpers bought partners. Medtronic and Animas pumps were the only ones people used. Two people were just awaiting their pumps.

Next meeting is at The Swan Pub in London End Beaconsfield on Monday 28th February at 7.30. Bues stop nearby (occasionally) and the M40 is less than 5 mminutes away.

If you are too far away, why not start your own group. Just pick a date on a quiet evening, tell this Forum, your Hospital Diabetic Department and your local diabetic support group - then just turn up!

tricia

I think it is a pity the Pumpers Support Group is on Events section only. It is more likely to catch attention on the Pump section I believe. Perhaps you could put it in both?
If I wanted pump info, I would never think to look under Events.
tricia

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
It is in both. :?

There is a shadow Topic in the pump section. This is where events are placed as was explained to you in a pm. All events are moved here. We are sure that pumpers will soon get to know where to look once they have seen your post. There is a previous post from your group in this section.......?

viewforum.php?f=14&start=0

The Admin opened up a new Events section for precisely this sort of thing. It is now a 'One Stop' shop for ALL events. Insulin Pump information such as questions is in the Insulin Pump Forum. Events are here. We are trying to encourage people to post their events here.

Diabetes Events
List and discuss all diabetes events, no matter how big or small. If your event is commercial in nature, please contact the administrator before posting.