Question

ronast10

As I'm now searching intensivly for natural products to help and lower my mom's sugar levels, I got 2 reccomendation on such products (from my mom's friend that has Diabetes for 3 years): DB guard and Balinsnow. Did anyone try any of them?

boozika2000

Hi,

My mom has had type 2 diabetes for years, taking glucophage on a regular basis. I am not familiar with DB Guard, but I actually did order a trial pack of balinsnow (The product is actually called Balins just so you know...) for her to try, since it looked different from all those generic natural "wonder" pills, and the guys at their website gave me and my mom all the information shee needed to be confident enough about trying it (of course she asked her doctor before).

She is really satisfied with it, and has been using in on a daily basis for over 2.5 months now, with a real decrease in her blood sugar levels. I am no diabetes expert but my mom told me both she and her doctor were truly taken by surprise with the results.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Synonym

Dislikes
Having no energy as this is so limiting.
I was recommended to try momordica by a naturopath/nutritionist I have been consulting. I haven’t yet tried it myself but if you look it up on google you can get to the Wikipedia site which gives quite a detailed description of what it does. Clearly you have to be very careful as it can make you hypo which is something none of us want.

I am on much reduced carbohydrates at the moment and have found that working so well that I thought it worth carrying on with that to see how it pans out.

I would be interested to know if anyone on the forum has actually tried momordica which I believe is also known as Bitter melon.