Really comfy 'body pocket' to wear under clothes

LittleSue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Put my pump in one of these over night and at work today, and it's really soft and comfy. Although I've only just started wearing a loan pump, with this I didn't know I was wearing it - much less bouncing around with brisk walking. Showed it to a colleague who pumps and she'd never seen one, so here's a link:

http://www.gapyeartravelstore.com/Ladies-Body-Pocket-p-301.html

This money belt has been made from lingerie fabric making it ultra slim and super discreet when worn under clothes. Its also soft against the skin making it great for those who want to keep passports and cash safe without the bulkiness. Has one zip pocket and adjustable wasit belt which is the same material as a bra strap!

It says one pocket but really its one opening with two sections, one behind the other. I've cut away the last bit of zip to avoid catching the tubing. Started with the pump vertical, it leaned a bit over time, but you could add a few vertical stitches to suit the width of your pump if you want to keep it upright.

Hope this helps someone.

Jenjens

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Great idea , always looking for other options to keep pump in , especially at night currently just sleep with pump by my side not ideal to be honest .