RETROGRADE EJACULATION MIRICLES?!

Dfb324

Really hoping some one can help me my husband is a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic and had been since 5 yes old (now 26) he has retrograde ejaculation and wev been heating about home options e.g
1) sudafed - taken continually for a couple of days or large dose an hour before to close bladder . . . Pipe? Lol
2) lots of water with baking soda then urinating before sex then after and then inseminating with the post ejacualte . . . Urine mix
ANYWAY has anyone tried these options any success story's to give some hope? Let me know thanks : )

espinoza11

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I know its been a while since I posted ur questions but I have an answer that may be helpful. My husband is a t1 diabetic insulin dependent since he was 17 hes 37 now. He has had retrograde ejaculation for about 8 yrs now he had a daughter 11 yrs ago. Now we've decided to ttc and tried sudafed 2 120mg 8 hrs before and 1 120 mg 90 mins before DTD and it worked!!! He was able to ejaculate! So yes sudafed did work for us. I was ovulating at the time so now we're just waiting to see if we conceived. I know it can take normal couples a few months of trying to conceive so im not gonna get my hopes up. Im just so excited it worked and now we can try naturally with the help of sudafed instead of doingfertility treatments like IUI and IVF. Hope this helps u. Good luck!