Rt eye has been bleeding

Carol Dial

Really bad bleed in rt. eye. Went to eye doc and said we would wait a couple weeks to see if it clears any if not a surgery. Lt eye had retina tare in 2000 so it is like looking through soda straw. (Not real clear) Hope we get lots of clearing.
My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer on Sept. 1. First chemo treatment on Sept. 15, just about killed her. It was to help make her more comfortable as time progressed. NOT! She had to be admitted to The Living Center for 24 hr care as I could not lift push or pull. She is not doing well. STRESS

Unbeliever

Very sorry for all your problems Carol. It is very hard that you should be so worried about your mother and not able o do as much as you would want o help.
I suppose the two things are no unrelaed. Stress perhaps causing your bleed?
At least your mother is being looked after now. You might have caused yourself more injury by doing all the physical work yourself.

I have a good idea of what you are going through. I have spent all summer helping to look after someone with cancer. It is so physically and mentally demanding it affected my blood sugar levels and my eyes.

You will still be able to keep a close eye on your moher's condition where she is now. Maybe beer han if you were doing all the physical work yourself.

I hope things improve for you both.